top of page

Garden Club Tour Group

Public·396 members

101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal Download.zip !FULL!

Click Here >>> https://urlin.us/2tzKBz

101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal Download.zip !FULL!

How to Download 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal for Free

If you are a devotee of Lord Ayyappa, you might be interested in downloading 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal, a collection of devotional songs that praise the various attributes and deeds of the deity. These songs are usually chanted by pilgrims who visit Sabarimala, the holy hill where Lord Ayyappa resides. In this article, we will show you how to download 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal for free and enjoy the divine blessings of Lord Ayyappa.

What are 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal

101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal are a subset of 108 Ayyappan Saranam Vilikal, which are 108 names or epithets of Lord Ayyappa. Each name describes a different aspect or quality of the god, such as his compassion, his power, his grace, his wisdom, his beauty, etc. By chanting these names with devotion, one can invoke the presence and protection of Lord Ayyappa and seek his help in overcoming various obstacles and difficulties in life.

According to some sources[^1^], 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal are the most popular and widely used among the 108 names. They are also considered to be more suitable for beginners and those who have less time to chant. Some of the names in 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal are:

Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa (Lord Ayyappa, I seek refuge in you)

Harihara Sudhane Saranam Ayyappa (Son of Hari and Hara, I seek refuge in you)

Kannimoola Ganapathi Bhagavane Saranam Ayyappa (Lord Ganapathi who resides at Kannimoola, I seek refuge in you)

Shakti Vadivelane Saranam Ayyappa (Brother of Shakti Vadivelan, I seek refuge in you)

Malikappurathu Manjammadevi Lokamatave Saranam Ayyappa (Mother Manjammadevi who dwells at Malikappuram, I seek refuge in you)

Vavar Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa (Lord Vavar, I seek refuge in you)

Karuppanna Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa (Lord Karuppanna, I seek refuge in you)

Periya Kadutta Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa (Lord Periya Kadutta, I seek refuge in you)

Siriya Kadutta Swamiye Saranam Ayyappa (Lord Siriya Kadutta, I seek refuge in you)

Vana Devatamaraye Saranam Ayyappa (Lord of the forest deities, I seek refuge in you)

And so on. You can find the full list of 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal at this website[^1^].

How to Download 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal for Free

If you want to download 101 Malayalam Ayyappa Saranam Vilikal for free, you have several options. You can either download them as a PDF file, as an audio file, or as a zip file. Here are some websites that offer these downloads:

Haringo.com: This website offers a free PDF download of 108 Ayyappan Saranam Vilikal in Malayalam[^2^]. You can print it out or read it on your device. You can also find the English and Tamil versions of the same on this website. 061ffe29dd

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Tayla Cass
    Tayla Cass
  • Putrsa Chola
    Putrsa Chola
  • Piers Randall
    Piers Randall
  • ricky sams
    ricky sams
bottom of page