top of page

Garden Club Tour Group

Public·351 members

Air Suvidha: The Online Portal for Submitting the Self Declaration Form for International Passengers

For travel from saudi arabia to cochin international air port on 16 th December 2022.do i need to fill air suvidha form? I vaccinated second dose from india and first booster dose from saudi.need any vaccine documents arrive to india?

I and my wife are travelling to India from usa on Nov 27, 2022.Are we to carry the hard copies of airsuvidha if so how many copies. In addition are we provide the seat number details in a seperate form as the seats get allotted at the airport check in. We are fully vaccinated including omicron booster which date i have to fill omicron booster date or the previous vaccinated date.

download air suvidha completed form

I am traveling to Bangalore (and to my home town fro there) via Dubai and i have completed the air suvidha form and down loaded the soft copy and printed few copies. 1. Do i have to upload my vaccination report which i had completed few month back. 2. Do i have to take PCR test 72 hours before my departure.

When going to India, you must complete the Air Suvidha Form. The Air Suvida form was modified in 2022, and this page provides the most recent directions for filling out the form for travelers flying to India. This form must be completed regardless of your COVID vaccine status. Whether you are completely vaccinated against COVID or not, you must still complete the form. There is no approval procedure for Air Suvidha; after the form is completed, a PDF document will be sent to the email address provided within a few minutes. You need to just bring a PDF printout with you to the airport.

All international arriving passengers, including Indian Citizens, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI cardholders), and foreign nationals, are required to fill out the mandatory Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form. This form must be completed prior to their departure for India through the Air Suvidha online portal. Even passengers transiting through Indian airports, regardless of their final destination, are obligated to fill out the self-declaration form on the Air Suvidha portal.

To check the status of your application, you can utilize the "Track Application Status" feature on the online portal. This will allow you to determine whether your application has been approved. Once your air suvidha application form is approved, a downloadable self-declaration form will be made available. Please note that it may take approximately 10 minutes for the approved form to be visible on the online platform. The approved form will resemble something like the following:

How to download air suvidha self reporting form for international passengers

Download air suvidha completed form for covid-19 exemption

Air suvidha online system for self declaration form download

Download air suvidha completed form for health and immigration counter

Air suvidha mandatory self reporting form download link

Download air suvidha completed form for visiting India

Air suvidha self declaration form pdf download

Download air suvidha completed form for submission of online application

Air suvidha new delhi airport self reporting form download

Download air suvidha completed form for declaring current health status

Air suvidha online application form for self reporting download

Download air suvidha completed form for showing at airport health office

Air suvidha self reporting form for international travelers download

Download air suvidha completed form for filling up before boarding

Air suvidha online system for declaration of health status download

Download air suvidha completed form for receiving acknowledgement mail

Air suvidha self reporting form for covid-19 screening download

Download air suvidha completed form for providing correct information

Air suvidha online system for submitting self declaration form download

Download air suvidha completed form for applying minimum 72 hours before departure

Air suvidha self reporting form for all persons coming to India download

Download air suvidha completed form for presenting at the health and immigration counter

Air suvidha online system for filling up proforma in duplicate download

Download air suvidha completed form for contact address in India

Air suvidha self reporting form for personal information download

Download air suvidha completed form for details of the cities or countries visited in last 14 days

Air suvidha online system for indicating symptoms and medical conditions download

Download air suvidha completed form for signing and agreeing to the terms and conditions

Air suvidha self reporting form for isolation and helpline number download

Download air suvidha completed form for net energy gain when carrying out a nuclear fusion experiment[^3^]

While it is possible to acquire the authorized application form online, it will also be sent to you through email. After completing the air suvidha form online, an email will be dispatched to you by the Airport Authorities containing the subsequent notification:

In this email, you will discover the endorsed self-declaration form. It is imperative to verify the accuracy of all the details provided on the form. Additionally, you have the option to download the Air Suvidha form from your email.

To ensure a seamless immigration process upon your arrival in India, it is imperative that you download and print the Air Suvidha form in advance. Failing to submit the form on the Air Suvidha portal before your departure and not having the approved self-declaration form on hand upon arrival may result in denial of entry to India.

The Air Suvidha Form should ideally be completed a minimum of 1 day prior to your flight. This is to allow for any potential delays in approval and to ensure you have time to print the approved form for presentation at the Indian airport.

However, the application must be submitted no later than 72 hours prior to your planned arrival in India, or as soon as you have all of the information necessary to complete the online declaration form. The Air Suvidha can be completed online, and the applicant will receive a PDF confirmation in their email inbox.

iii. Airlines to allow boarding by only those passengers who have filled in all the information in the Self Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and submitted details of negative RT-PCR test report or completed Covid -19 vaccination **.

(f) Airlines shall allow boarding to only those passengers who have filled in all the information in the Self Declaration Form on the Air Suvidha portal and uploaded the negative RT-PCR test report or Covid-19 vaccination certificate of having completed the primary vaccination schedule.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Paul
    Paul
  • Viola Gray
    Viola Gray
  • David Jay T
    David Jay T
  • Jones Marc T
    Jones Marc T
bottom of page